Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Tool #3 Finding Online Video and Image Resources

1. Visit several of the video hosting / streaming sites mentioned above. Share with your readers which sites you found most useful for your content and why.
I enjoyed visiting TeacherTube and SchoolTube. I was most successful with YouTube. Each morning we count by 5's, 10's etc... with the calendar so I feel this will liven up counting. the children will enjoy the music.


2. Using any of the video resources mentioned above, find and select two videos that may be useful resources in your classroom. Embed them in your blog. If they do not have embed capabilities, hot link them to your blog.












3. Articulate what you learned about copyright and fair use. What was new to you?



If I understand this correctly I am able to use pieces of work for a short period, not an entire piece of work.

1 comment:

  1. What cute movie clips! I am so proud of you HAB! You are going to master this very quickly! Let me know how I can help you - I'm happy to do it! :)

    ReplyDelete