Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Tool #11 - Self Assessing and Reflecting

1. What are your favorite tools you now have in your personal technology toolbox? Briefly describe a particular activity that you will plan for your students using at least one of these new tools.


There are many useful tools that I enjoyed. I will continue to research different websites and apps to use with my children.This next year, I'm planning to use "SKYPE" so that the kids can interact more with other people in our school/district/global community.


2. How have you transformed your thinking about the learning that will take place in your classroom? How has your vision for your classroom changed? Are you going to need to make any changes to your classroom to accommodate the 21st Century learner?


I will start to use more of the interactive websites that help track the student's progress to help differentiate for them.
This will make me a better a teacher and I will be able to differentiate for more students.


It gives me more access to more information that was never available before at a rate that is faster everday due to technological advances.



3. Were there any unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?


I figured out by doing this study just how much we rely on our ability to use modern technology to access all the information that is available to us.


1 comment:

  1. Karen H.
    Finally able to get into your site to read...my link was bad...good job at finishing...hope it wasn't too bad@

    ReplyDelete